Wednesday, May 11, 2011

One Year Later. Typical Mommy.

Hello Sweetie,
I can't believe it but it's true. I never journaled another day since the last post.  I feel so guilty and scared that someday I will regret it so much.  I love to remember all the amazing things you do and say and I'm afraid that I will forget some things because you do amazing things every day!

Two weeks ago we went camping out at Uncle Robbydale's and Mama Aunt Stacey's camp. It was you 2nd time camping and you were amazing! (the 1st time was Thanksgiving 2010 at Big Cypress. You did awsome then too, throwing sticks to hit pots and pans. splashing around in cool clear lake water that we filled the big green rubber bucket with. When you weren't doing camping things you were happy to relax in the tinkerbell lawn chair that Amber bought for you and play with the I-phone.)The whole family met for Amber's Graduation. She recieved her batchelor's degree in nursing at North Florida University. We are all so proud! Then we had a great family reunion at the camp. Amber, Alex, Jesse, Nathaniel, Uncle Jeff, Aunt Amy, Rebecca, Chance, baby Elizabeth, Amy's parents, Grandma Ann and Grandpa Mike came, also Xuxu Nelson. We all had such a grand time. Around the fire the first night we all saw a beautiful Meteorite that resemble a comet with a tail. It was huge and traveled most of the sky. What fortune for us all to see together! We saw fireflies that you still can't see well yet. We went on a hay ride at dusk and heart whipowils. We brought your pink princess pool and Jesse toted water back and forth to fill it for you and your cousins. You sleep great to the chirping crickets and howling coyotes. You looked so adorable walkin' around the camp in your little boots. You got to hold a real baby(Elizabeth 3months) for the first time and you were in heaven. You've always loved babies so much and you 've always been so gentle with them.  

Mother's day just passed last week and we got out of the house late. Decided to go to a park or something but it was so hot that we didn't know where to go that wouldn't be miserable. Didn't matter cuz you fell asleep as soon as we got in the car! We just drove around awhile and then met Xuxu Jeff and co at Scruby's! Yum! We shared bbq turkey sandwich, beans, and sweet potato. It was a nice visit but you were not yourself all day. You tried to wear undies and practice using the potty that morning and had a little accident. You were so hard on yourself. I felt terrible and desperately tried to explain that you were just learning and new at it. That it was OK and everyone has accidents when learning to wear undies. It took awhile to calm you and you said, " Only diapers now please". So sweeeeet! ( sigh ) You were OK, but it kind of set your mood for the rest of the day. You were very grouchy all morning and I realized later that you were stressed and worried that you might have an accident.  Poor baby. I love you so much. You are so good through and through my darling daughter. Always trying your best at everything you do. I always tell you that THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN"T DO! You are amazing! It won't be long and you will be out of diapers, I know it. It's all happening too fast. I wan't to keep you little and needing me all the time. Selfish huh? It's just that I've never been loved like this before and I know I never will be agian. I've never loved anyone with so much of me before and believe me when I love, I love...but this is different. You are like Jesus coming to me. He said if anyone recieves one of these little ones in my name, they recieve me. That has to be the explanation of the depth of the love I feel for you. Who could Know Jesus and not love him? Exactly!

No comments:

Post a Comment